Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

That's my girl!


Well is this my girl or what?? 

To those of you who know me well.....you know EXACTLY how I feel about shopping for purses (especially those Coach bags)! Remember all those NY trips I make just to buy purses??

So after playing on the bed and placing several toys around Janie, she immediately goes for the Coach Purse instead!!!! How funny! That's my daughter all right!!! 

Speaking of shopping: While in a taxi earlier today I saw a Gucci store and a Louis Vuitton store--hmmm---I wonder if the prices are the same in Taiwan as they are in America?


1 comment:

Kathy Kennon said...

Aw! She is just like you! That could be dangerous. Shopping with a girl can get really costly. I know y'all are having the time of your life. See you soon. And I take it taht everything went well at your/her appt? We are thinking of you daily. Love to all THREE!