Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Janie Update




Janie is still doing well adjusting to her new home and new life here in Georgia! Here she is chilling on mommy's bed, playing with the neighborhood kids, and waking up from a nap in her crib! She wakes up such a happy baby!!!  Tomorrow she meets her new pediatrician at her first wellness check-up here in America!

Some of my readers have asked what agency I have used to bring Janie home. Next time she is napping, I will write a post about my agency journey. I have been very pleased with them!

2 comments:

Becky said...

She looks so tiny on your bed. Too cute.

Keith and Kelly said...

Hi Tonya. Janie is such a cutie and you sound so happy to finally have your daughter with you. Congrats on becoming a mommy! I've been reading - just too busy to write much. Blessings, Kelly