Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

A Birthday Party!

Hi Everyone,
Janie here! Mommy hasn't posted any fun updates in a while-so I will do it for her :):)

So my friend Charlie turned 2 last Sunday (me, Charlie, Molly, and Ivey are all tbe best of friends...we stay together each day while our mommies are at work. All of our mommies are teachers and we all stay with Ms. Gaye during the day). Charlie's birthday party was at a place called Pump It Up. Mommy kept telling me how much fun I was going to have jumping on all the bouncy things. She was right! Funny thing is, I was the smallest guest there but I didn't know it. I kept trying to do EVERYTHING all the other kids do. Mommy says it's because I stay with kids a little older than me everyday. I don't realize that I am small. I am fiesty and want to do everything all the other kids are doing! Check out my pictures and videos below. 

Hmmm. OK. This is Pump it Up-what should I do first?
Mommy wanted me to go on the big slide with her-it was fun!

OK. Now I'm in the first bouncy thing. What do I do??
Ooh, this is fun! Charlie how did you get up there??

Here is my friend, the birthday boy-Charlie!
Mommy, please leave me alone and let me go inside this inflatable obstacle course by myself!
Please, mommy, please-let me go in there!
I went down the slide again with Molly and her mommy, Meredith!
Look mommy, I can do it all by myself-I don't need help!
Group shot! I stayed on the mat just long enough for a quick picture.
Charlie, Molly, and me enjoying cake and ice cream!
Charlie opening his gifts and all the kids gathering around to help. 
Me too-right in the middle of everything!
And now for some funny video of the day!

The first is Charlie and I bouncing so much we fell into each other and bonked heads-ouch. No worries though. I'm used to it! We were both fine!


Here I am playing with a ball in the bouncy basketball court.


And here I am going down the slide with Meredith!


I had lots of fun! Happy 2nd Birthday Charlie!!

No comments: