Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Baptism

The day was perfect! The weather was beautiful-Janie was beautiful-so many people attended and helped celebrate this special day!

A dear friend (Margot) sang "Amazing" for Janie. I fell in love with this song several years ago when I started the adoption journey--and the singer is named Janelle! How wonderful is that! The song was so beautiful! And Janie was incredible! She smiled, babbled, and loved every second of the ceremony. When it was over, she was climbing over me to get back to the water--too cute!!

The the luncheon was GREAT! We had so many lovely friends and family join us! I was so touched and honored to have so many people celebrate Janie joining God's family!

Janie with Debbie, Greg, and Anna Scott

Playing in the nursery with Anna Scott


Looking Pretty!


After the service with Mommy, Gramps, MiMi, and Pastor Hoard

Look how tall I look here!

Lots of people eating!




Janie and Wylie!


Isn't my cake beautiful....it was pink/green polka dots (my favorite). See the pretty cross and bow on top...and it says "Jesus Loves Me". It was yummy Strawberry!

Janie with my special friends!

Janie taking a little rest :):)


And now for a cute video that has nothing to do with the Baptism--Janie loves her little walker. She loves to scoot around the house in it--sometimes it rolls too fast and gets away from her though--I captured this cute video of her coming down the hall!! Go, Janie, Go!


1 comment:

TheRAGtv said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.