Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

More Christmas Cuteness

I am so blessed to have off 2 weeks at Christmas time! So, Janie and I are enjoying every second of it. Teachers report back to work on Jan. 4 so we have 16 full days to spend with each other! YAY!!

My adoption agency did a spotlight story on Janie in their December e-journal. You can read it by clicking HERE.

They also did a companion story that is related to Janie's adoption. You can read it by clicking HERE.

Here are some pictures from this past weekend! We went up to Cartersville on Friday night and spent the night to be well-rested for our big family Christmas gathering all day Saturday! Then returned home and had fun at church this last Sunday for Christmas Day!!

Janie sleeping peacefully in her pack-n-play--getting ready for a big day. Notice all the green pacifiers--they are her absolute FAVORITE so we had plenty on hand in case she missed her crib!


Janie is up and ready to have FUN!

Look what I found in my Christmas Stocking at our family party....


Janie playing with Uncle Randy!


Janie at Church on Sunday!


Janie and her friend from church!



Being silly at home with Mimi!

And, Janie with Santa again....because it is just so darn cute, I had to post it again!


Janie and I would like to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas! This is the best Christmas I have ever had. To have my beautiful daughter home is amazing! God has blessed me so much. She is the perfect example of God's perfect love!

I feel His love surrounding me everyday. This beautiful child He has given me is such a miracle. I am honored to be her mommy! I pray each day that she always feels His love! I pray that the Lord continues to guide me as I make all the decisions in her life. I pray that He helps me to raise her into the beautiful lady he has planned. 

What a gift!!! I'm so lucky to have her in my life. She makes me smile EVERY second of EVERY day.....I am complete!

No comments: