Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas through my daughter's eyes!





This is my absolute FAVORITE picture from this season. Her sweet little face looks so peaceful in this picture. She is such a perfect gift--God's perfect love!


Obviously this Christmas was special for one very important reason--JANIE! God has blessed me with the most amazing daughter. I am beyond thankful.
 
Of course, we took TONS of pictures of all the new traditions, family visits, new outfits, toys, baking cookies for Santa, finding our Elf on the shelf each morning, presents, and more presents!

But my favorite photos are the ones of Janie experiencing the Christmas season for the first time. Seeing her looking in awe at the sights just warms my heart. Seeing Christmas thru the eyes of my daughter is incredible! I am so blessed.

Here are a few pictures of Janie "discovering" Christmas!

















No comments: