Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 6, 2008

Hope

I hope my baby is warm and comfortable (right this minute)....
I hope my baby is happy....
I hope my baby feels loved....
I hope my baby knows how much I love her already....
I hope my baby knows how much I want to be holding her right now....
I hope my family knows how much thier love and support means to me....
I hope my friends know I appreciate how much they care....
I hope I get to file my I600 soon....
Once I file I600, I hope it gets approved quickly with no delays....
I hope all the waiting families and children are united soon....
I hope September 1st is not the end for US and Vietnam adoptions....
I hope God hears all my prayers....

Just a few things I am hoping for right now

1 comment:

B said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I hope your wait from this point forward is as quick as ethically possible.

B