Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

We have the visa!!

So I know I didn't post anything yesterday. I was sooooooo tired. When the girls went to sleep I did too. Mom stayed up and did some laundry at the hotel while I crashed--and crashed hard! She woke me up and made me eat some dinner (room service she had delivered for me). I really didn't want to but was sooo glad she made me. I felt so much better today after having food and sleep. 

Lexie is doing great during the day! Still some night time grieving--but all completely normal and expected. Janie is doing better. Her sleeping is much better now!! YAY! But she is getting a little more aggivated at Lexie sometimes. She loves her and likes to play with her (some) but Lexie pulls up on everything (chairs, sofas, crib, etc) and she pulls up on Janie. Janie isn't too fond of having her arms and legs used as props for her little sister....and a few times Lexie has grabbed Janie's hair--that is really something Janie does not like. But she is so sweet about it, she just whines and says "help" to us....such a great big sister!

We had AIT appointment this morning and was able to pick up visa this afternoon! YAY! Today we are going to walk around and check out some more sights and maybe go on to the Taipei 101 building. We went last year with Janie and want to go again this year with Lexie.

Took the girls to Toys R Us to play and look around!

Janie loved playing all the games!

And yes, that is her climbing the game...those of you who know her, know how she will climb anything!!
Lexie fell asleep during all this excitement!

Then Janie crashed too--it's hard work being a big sister!

My attempt at today's sweet photo...not so much "sisterly love" happening here!



Lexie still enjoying her thumb!

Me and my girls!



We love you all and can't wait to get home!! 



3 comments:

Karen Sharpe said...

You have two beautiful little girls! I know you're very happy and excited! I'm so happy for you. Love you,be safe and hurry home!

michelle said...

Sounds like everyone is adjusting nicely and it's always a relief when you're done with AIT and you have that VISA in your hands. Enjoy your last days in Taiwan and have a safe trip home and then you can celebrate Christmas with your sweet little girls.

Robin said...

Congratuations on the Visa. I found that to be one of the most stressful parts of the trip (worrying that prepared one of the forms wrong). Now you can really enjoy the rest of your time in Taiwan. I love the picture of you, your mom and the 2 girls. And Janie with all the binkies is hysterical!