Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Random Sweetness! ( a few new photos added)

I have so many thoughts running thru my head...so much to tell everyone, but so tired I can hardly think. The girls are great....just having a hard time adjusting to Georgia time. We have had several middle of the night parties at my house-hmmmmm. Anyone want to join us? Probably not, I kind of wish I didn't get that invitation either. 

But, I'm sure it will get better each day. In the meantime, here are some random pictures in no particular order.
Love to you all!
Tonya, Janie, and Lexie


On the last day in Taiwan, both the girls were napping in thier separate cribs-in separate rooms. This is how I found them--identical sleeping sisters!


I called Janie a "peeping tom" while in Taipei. The hotel we stayed in had vents in the bathroom door. Whenever mom or I would go to the restroom or shower, Janie would lay on the floor and peek at us. Funny girl!

Christmas Tree in our hotel lobby! Janie didn't like this baby carrier too much. I think she only stayed in it for a few minutes!

Outside the Taipei 101 building!
The 2010 International Flora Convention (I think that is what it is called) is in Taiepi right now. Beautiful flower exhibits everywhere....blankets of flowers and beauty!


Lexie at home sleeping in her own crib!
Janie showing Lexie one of the MANY, MANY, MANY toys she is willing to share! (hopefully)

Mimi and her girls on their second morning home!
On our last full day in Taipei we went to a little day market going on a few blocks from our hotel. Having been to Taiwan twice now, I am a little disappointed I never made it to one of the big night markets. I hear they are wonderful. However, I also hear they are BEYOND CROWDED. Wall-to-wall people all wondering thru tons of food vendors and other craziness. I just never could get the strength (or courage) to take Janie and for sure not Janie and Lexie....so we attended this smaller version....it was fun and interesting!!

Some of the interesting food vendors--there were lots of unusual things!


Some sort of dancing entertainment-not quite sure what we were watching-it looked like belly dancing. And yes, I'm pretty sure that was a guy in the middle--hmmmm. We had no idea what was going on, but Janie loved the music and was dancing and clapping too!
They had some children's games/activities. Janie had fun! Lexie tried but had more fun just watching all the other kids!



No comments: