Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Referrals!!

It seems like it has been a while since my agency received any new referrals! But it happened! 3 beautiful girls were referred to waiting families last week. I am so happy for them! I know exactly how they felt when they got that call and saw the picture! I wish each of them fast travel.

No word on anything updated with me yet. Janie is still waiting for me-and I'm waiting for her. I guess her province, orphange, and DIA is still gathering her paperwork so I can file my I600 and then I can wait some more for travel permission.

USCIS or DOS has not released any official information on new DNA procedures. We are all still just speculating at this point.

For now, I just pray that my little girl is happy, healthy and getting lots of love from her nannies!

No comments: