Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

1 year ago....

1 year ago today I got on a plane to head to Taiwan to meet my beautiful daughter Janie! Wow!! Those 3 years of waiting for her seemed to never end-but this year has flown by!!! She is the most amazing little girl. She has brought so much joy to my life and to everyone she comes into contact with. People are drawn to her. On a regular basis, strangers will approach me in stores, restaurants, etc and ask to see her up close. So many people have told me that they see her from across the room and feel pulled to her-so many people have even asked to take her picture. It is a little strange-but it doesn't seem to scare me. There is just something really special about this little girl. God has big plans for her!! And I am honored to be her mommy!

Now, by God's hand, I am waiting to get on the plane again to bring her sister home...I'm coming sweet Lexie-we love you!

By the way, I did a really great post yesterday with tons of video of Janie talking and being so silly....but I can't seem to get the videos to load-ggrrrrr. I'll keep trying!

2 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Happy Gotcha Day! Can't wait to see pics and video and Lexie soon too :)

Blessings,
Tami

Unknown said...

This post literally made me cry. God is so great, and you are intensely blessed, as are little Janie and Lexie. You're right that God has big plans in store for Janie, He has big plans for all of us! I love you guys so much, and I'm blessed to call you family :]