Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow

It has finally happened. I have my Taiwan court decree!!!! I am a mom! I have been on my journey to motherhood for almost 3 years now. I am speechless and still in shock. I feel like I am living in a dream or watching this all happen to someone else. My heart is BUSRTING with joy!

Today is my birthday and God gave me the most precious gift.......

I promise to treasure this child always.
I promise to love this child always.
I promise to be the very best mom I can be.
I promise to devote all to my child.
I promise to help my child have a relationship with our Lord.
I promise to honor my child's heritage and culture.
I promise to always remember her birthmom and keep her in my daily prayers.
I promise to give my all to her happiness, health, and well-being.
I promise to always remember what an amazing gift I have been given.

Thank you Lord. I stand in amazement everyday!

I am ready to get on that plane! Please join me in prayer for a quick AIT appointment. I am ready to hold my daughter.

5 comments:

Cara said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy and excited for you! I hope you get to travel to Taiwan and meet your little girl very, very soon!

Hiking Mama said...

Yay!!! Quick, safe travels for you, my friend. Can't wait until she is in your arms!!

Kelli said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear about travel and and even more excited to see pictures!

Our Second Miracle said...

What an awesome birthday!! Hope your travel dates are real soon! Start packing! :)

Keith and Kelly said...

Tonya - I haven't been checking blogs lately and am so sorry I missed this great news! Yay! and Happy Belated Birthday to you!