OK Mr./Mrs. Taiwan judge-I'm ready.....
1. I've spent the last few weeks de-cluttering my house.
2. My carpets are set to be cleaned tomorrow.
3. I'm having a garage sale this weekend to get rid of all my extra "junk".
4. I have everything ready for the nursery.
5. I begin school again very soon and my classroom will be in order and ready for my absence.
6. The cheerleading program is all under the control of my wonderful coaching staff.
7. I am emotionally ready to be a mom!
8. I am spiritually ready to be a mom!
9. I've been waiting over 2 years and 7 months - I'M BEYOND READY!!!
This is all I need:
1. I need my first ruling
2. I need my second/final ruling
3. I need travel approval
4. I need to hold my beautiful baby in my arms!
Lord, Thank you for all the blessings you have given me in my life. I pray that I hear from my agency soon. I pray that the Taiwan judge makes this adoption case a priority and issues the first ruling soon. It has been almost 7 weeks since my court hearing and I am anxious to hear good news soon. Lord thank you for bringing this baby girl into my life. I am completley in love with her and cannot wait to hold her, smell her, kiss her, love her. I pray that with your guidance I will raise her to be an amazing woman. Lord, hold her in your loving arms and let her feel your presence each day. Lord, please continue to move this adoption in the right direction-smoothly and quickly. Amen.